What Is Core Healthcare?
Interested in Direct Primary Care but looking for additional benefits? We invite you to join Core Healthcare.
Core Healthcare is a membership-based healthcare system which started in the Flathead Valley and was co-founded by a Eureka native. Core Healthcare uses local providers and combines them with a medical cost-sharing community of members. Members receive healthcare services from Core Healthcare participating providers at a flat monthly rate. No surprises when you get your bill.
Core Healthcare believes that all Montanans should have access to affordable, local, quality healthcare regardless of their current life situation. For further information on Core Healthcare:
Eureka Family Health & Wellness and Dr. Dianna Carvey, D.O. are Core Healthcare providers, meaning you don’t have to travel far for affordable healthcare you can trust.
With Core Healthcare, you get all the membership benefits of Eureka Family Health & Wellness, PLUS:
- Physical Therapy – Rod Fleming, PT is the local Core Healthcare provider
- Mental Health Counseling – Courntey Torgeson, LCPC is the local Core Healthcare provider
- $60/month credit towards labs and EKGs
- Access to mobile x-ray
- Limited dental through Comfort Dental in Kalispell
- Lower medication costs at Eureka Drug and Alpine Apothecary in Whitefish
- The Core Healthcare formulary includes several choice generic medications at no cost
- Appointment preference and same-day or next-day appointments
- After hours appointments are available
- No waiting
- Lengthy appointment times
- One low, monthly rate